Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

2 posters

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

Go down

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt - Page 7 Empty Re: Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Ryu quickly hugged Mia tightly not letting go. "I love you.. It's only my subconscious that is making me act like this. My heart beats only for you..." Even he was having a hard time not to cry. "Somewhere deep inside of my head I'm afraid of changing you.. But if my love for you can't overcome this obstacle.. Then maybe it was destined for you to achieve much more than me..."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Mia hugged back "you wont change me Ryu. I know you wouldnt." she didnt let go of him "you can achieve as much as I can." she rubbed his back softly "trust me." she kissed his cheek.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 04, 2013 5:53 pm

Ryu clenched his teeth angry at himself, did he really like torturing himself like this mentaly? Causing himself unecessary pain was really idiotic, but then again without it he couldn't have stayed alive so far. Maybe he was forsaken.. But there was only one way to free himself of this, he had to finish what he started many years ago. "Okay.. I trust you.." But he wasn't going to let Mia know about his plan, if she did, she would try to stop him. At some point he felt like God was calling him, telling him to prove himself. He wasn't going to fail this time.

Last edited by Ryu on Sat May 04, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 6:01 pm

Mia kissed him lightly and pulled away "I feel like crying my eyes out" she giggled sligtly and rubbed her eyes "I'm sorry i'm so emotional. I guess i was born that way." she giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Ryu wasn't the one to judge or anything, emotions influence ona person with a lot of impact. "But because you are emotional you trully know how to love somebody. Somebody that cannot cry is someone that has never loved." If Mia wasn't this emotional then she wouldn't make a good angel, though because of her emotions she acts without thinking, which was bad for her..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Mia smiled "Thank you. This is why I love you." she rested her forehead on his and she giggled "I wouldnt know what I would do without you. I feel much stronger with you. Without...I might feel more weaker then what I am, it sounds weird and all but I think its true."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Hearing that Ryu had doubts about the decision he made earlier, though he had a smile on his face showing no sings of regret or sadness. "Love gives us strength.. You were strong even when I wasn't around.. I'm sure that you will keep getting stronger and stronger as time passes by."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Mia smiled and nodded "thank you." she kissed him lightly. its funny how she has no sign of wrong in her mind. like wanting to fade with Ryu. it was weird but good.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 05, 2013 6:45 am

Ryu wasn't going to do anything with Mia, she was younger than him and he loved her just the way she was. Though most of the guys his age would take advantage of this situation Ryu wasn't like that, even he was having a hard time expressing how he felt towards her. "You don't need to thank me.." Which was the truth, after all she has been through because of him, it wasn't right for her to thank him.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 7:12 am

Mia shook her head "I want to, Ryu. You're all i have to thank really. Since my mom and dad are gone so much. And i really cant thank anyone." mia spreaded her wings, they werent small but they werent big either. She wrapped them around Ryu as she hugged him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 05, 2013 7:21 am

Ryu was dumbfounded, he never really got a chance to be this near to angels, this was the first time he felt how soft angel wings were. He was happy, you could clearly see that on his face. "Thank you for making me feel so happy.." He spoke gently as he hugged her back, at this point there was no turning back, he had to change everything so he could someday deserve to be by her side.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 7:26 am

Mia smiled "you're welcome. its what I do." she giggled lightly and kissed his head "Once my wings are fully grown, I could use them as a shield." she grinned "it would be fun. Plus, my wings can protect you from any harm when you are with me. I'll be stronger and faster."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 05, 2013 8:34 am

Ryu was still surprised on how Mia was focusing to protect him. "Maybe someday I'll also have wings.." If he had wings he could also protect Mia better than this, maybe someday he will earn the right to have them. If that was even possible.. But he didn't want to give up on that thought, he couldn't relly on her protecting him forever.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 12:04 pm

Mia nodded "indeed you will have wings. Someday. Maybe God will help you from the half demon you are. You do not belong as a demon. You have such a kind heart. I make you happy. Sure enough I couldnt make a real demon happy." she smiled.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 05, 2013 2:27 pm

Ryu sighed, looking at Mia's eyes, was there even hope for him? Being half a demon means that the other part of him is still unkown. Knowing this there was a high chance that the other part of him was human, but deep inside he didn't want to accept that. "You are right, maybe somewhere deep inside I am something more unique." Humans hearts were weak, if he was a human / demon hybrid he would easily fall to his dark side and be completely lost.. This was clearly something that he needed to find out himself..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Mia cupped his face, her wings keeping him in an embrace "maybe god is making you an unstopable person. Dont you think? Maybe he's planning something for you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 05, 2013 2:38 pm

Ryu had a bad feeling about Mia's statement, though he really never did ask to be unstopable or something.. He would be happy if he was out of this whole crazy mess, if he was a normal human. "Well.. Whatever he is planning I got a bad feeling about it.." The truth was that he was scared, what if he died without knowing the truth, leaving Mia in this demon infested and corrupted world? Maybe he should try to pray that it doesn't happen...
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 2:55 pm

Mia sighed "Dont be scared. k? Anything happens, I know you will be back" she closed her eyes and relaxed, her wings started letting Ryu go slowly and they just rested against the bed "God will do good with you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Ryu pretty much didn't care what happened to him, as long as Mia lived a happy life. "How can you be so positive about that?" He laughed slightly, was it blind fate or? Mia was very amusing to talk with, though people could think that she is an angel even if she didn't tell them. She was just too good and nice, no wonder he loved her so much.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Mia shrugged "I just am. I just know." she opened her eyes and looked at him "I can never think bad. Its just a horrible thing to see."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Ryu sighed, thinking that his negativiti was too much for anybody to stand. "Wish I was that positive about everything, though I'm just the guy that thinks too much.." He chuckled to himself, moving his look at Mia's lips then eyes. At some point he was questioning reality, could an angel like Mia really exist? It all felt like a dream to him, though he knew that he was awake.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Mia nodded "dont think so much." she smiled "Thinking too much can hurt your brain!" she laughed "dont want that to happen now do you?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Ryu took a deep breath using his hand to rub his head. "I think that I already have a few loose bolts in my head.. No wonder I feel so out of it, it's like I'm trying to be Einstein or something..." Ryu laughed a bit at himself, Mia was totally right about this...
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Mia laughed "Maybe you are. Who knows." she kissed him lightly and pulled away "I feel so innocent..why?" she giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Ryu laughed as well, though he made a fake serious kind of face moving his hands in the air and moving them around like he was solving an equation. "But my dear you should remember that I slept through all of the classes in school.." Mia's kiss was light yet gentle, making him come closer to her moving his lips to her neck and nibbling slightly. "Hmm.. Being innocent must be nice.. But you are so cute like that, it's hard for me to resist.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next