Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

2 posters

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt - Page 11 Empty Re: Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 6:51 pm

Zero pouted slightly, moving his look to the side as soon as their eyes met. "I was just kidding geeze.. I'm not that evil! But then again my clothes are going to burn themselves anyway so no need to take anything off!" He spoke closing his eyes trying to rest a bit. "Hey.. Was I good? I mean I'm not like Ryu, being good doesn't matter since I'm a demon!.. But I ask you again.. Was I good?"
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Mia looked at him "What do you mean?" she asked
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Zero sighed as he started to think about comparing himself with Ryu. "What's there to understand? Evil Zero, Good Ryu. Maybe I'm just looking for someone to pet my head and say 'you did a good job'. Nobody ever did that, hey maybe by nature I'm a dog! Looking for my masters praise!" Okay he was out of it, or so many people would think, but this was his logic.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Mia giggled and nodded "You did do good. You saved me. And now look where we are, I'm not alone in the dark anymore. i dont have to be scared of anything because you're here"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Zero smiled, looking back at Mia. "Well you can be scared of me! Or so I think, ahh, I better stop talking since I can't move.. But hey, atleast I did good.." He felt happy knowing that, even if he was demon happiness had a strange taste, unique..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Mia wrapped her wings around him in an embrace "you arent scary in my eyes."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Her wings were soft.. Zero did face angels before but he never did imagine that they would feel so soft. "Remember this! I'm doing this just so that Ryu doesn't cut out my favourite food!" It would be bad for a demon to lose his face in these kinds of situations. He was bad, he needed to stay bad. If he was good then Ryu wouldn't be needed, now that was an absolute no no.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Mia sighed "its just for light, Zero." she said, resting her head on his chest "becides, i could maybe make the food you like." she shrugged and yawned "gosh i cant take the heat."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 7:43 pm

Ryu nudged his head to the side, breathing in gently as his heart was starting to calm down. "That sounds delicious! Though I'm just used to fast food and stuff, never had a proper meal in my life! Well if you can't take the heat just take off your bikini, I won't look I promise~!" He chuckled to the idea, now that was just asking too much..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Mia shook his head "I couldnt. It would feel weird..plus i was never naked in front of anyone before. Not even in a bikini.." she sighed "I hide myself all the time. I'm just too shy.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Zero rolled his eyes from hearing Mia say "too shy".. Was he kidding him? "Hey, hey.. Don't get me started about the 'fun' we had in your room! If you are shy then God can just end my life here.. Besides, you look cute when you are enjoying it.." He winked at her with a grin on his face..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Mia blushed more "i never done 'it' in my life. Plus, my body just wants it. I dont know. mom said it was hormones of some sort." she shrugged and looked at him "its just something my body wants."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Ryu's hands were still numb but he could move his right one, it was shaking slightly but then he got full control over it. "Your body wants it..? But what does it exactly want.. And where does it exactly want it.. Now that was the question.." Uhh, his grin was a bit evil as he spoke about that one, he moved his hand on Mia's head chuckling slightly..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 8:30 pm

Mia blushed "you already know where, Zero. Dont acty like you dont know..." she said, looking into his eyes "my mom said it was hormone stuff..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Zero chuckled and closed his eyes, now this was going to be fun.. "I don't know anything.. Just an innocent bystander that can't move his body.. But I can still feel your hot body.. Your mother was right about that.. Hormones doo go wild down here in hell.. Since there is nobody to save you.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 8:38 pm

Mia couldnt blush anymore, she was pretty much red in the face "..how is my body hot...?" she asked him honestly, she didnt know her body was hot looking anyway..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 8:40 pm

Zero was pretty much dumbfounded by that question, Mia really didn't pay much atention about her own body didn't she? "Let's just say that you are making me go insane.. Seriously, you are lucky my 'whole' body is numb.. Don't know what's the status down there.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Mia took a breath and she touched his hand, she tried using her powers and tried un-numbing him and she panted lightly from the power she used "there..might have helped"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Zero could move parts of his body now, but it wasn't like he was going to jump up and save her and everything just yet, before that he needed to do one thing. He quickly raised his body in a sitting position and kissed Mia passionately, after a few seconds he moved away. "Kissing a demon in hell, how ironic.. We should get going.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Mia closed her eyes as he kissed her. She kissed him back before he pulled away. His kisses were...amazing.. she stared at him and she pulled him back down, kissing him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Zero couldn't move, it's like all the weight in the world suddenly came down at him as she kissed him back. Again he returned the kisses with a lot more passion than ever before, it was like all of his inner emotions that he felt over the years finally expressing them through Mia. Joy, happiness, love, sorrow and even pain, everything could be felt from his kisses, it was like she was directly touching his soul..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Mia slid her hands into his hair, taking in the kisses he gave her. They were even more amazing then Ryu's. Sure she loved ryu, but Zero snapped her and she was kissing him. Heat burned within her from the heat in the world and his body close to hers.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Zero moved his hands down her body, touching some places that shouldn't be noted here... His every kiss leaving a trail as he felt as if he was reliving every day he has spent alive. Now this was really cheating, guess Ryu would be pissed if he found out, maybe he already could feel it but for a moment he didn't care, he liked to toucher body, he liked the way he felt.. Just a little longer, he wanted to feel like this a bit longer..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue May 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Mia was blushing at his touch, but that didnt matter now. She focused on Zero. Her lips never leaving his. So much burned in between them. Zero could claim her if he ever wanted to. But then she Had ryu...she had to think about Ryu..Not Zero. Zero was the real demon...Not ryu
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Zero could feel her fighting with herself when it came to Ryu and himself, though for that moment he stopped kissing her and pulled away his hands. He wasn't going to allow himself to claim her like this, this wasn't why he fought to protect her. It didn't matter what she tought about him, but he wanted her to think about what Ryu was to her. Did she really love Ryu or Zero? "I think.. that we should be going.." Even in his eyes you could read sadness, even he was struggling with himself. A demon? Yes, he was, but he was not a monster..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next