Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Razor and Britt only.

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Razor and Britt only. - Page 2 Empty Re: Razor and Britt only.

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Derek

Zombies everywhere he had a gap over in the wire, seeing her run "HURRY!" When she jumped in he grabed a bronse wire and closed it in shooting the zombies with his gun shooting the ones inside the prison gate. The outside zombies trying to get through the wire they couldnt. "How much food did you get? supplies?." He was breathing hard He needed to wash off and stuff he couldnt walk around wearing no shirt. He could get bit easier that way.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Sylver hurried inside and watched as he closed it. She then glanced at him "Some clothes, food, water, bullets. Also..other stuff... So yeah! Dont want to go into my bag without me cleaning it out." it would be embarrassing to let him see things that men arent really supposed to see unless they slept with a woman or whatever. She kept going "It'll last us a while. I still have more things at my house. Later.. I would have to go and get more things when we need it." She leaned on the wall, breathing hevily "Oh and the first aid kit."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Derek

He thought why not look in her bag, he nodded as he just begun to back up there was a watch tower. it would a good idea for us two to stay up there instead going into the huge building. He looked at her as he took a long look at her he thought for a moment he begun to walk toward the watch tower. The door was jammed he slammed his body agaisnt it and it slammed open he stummbled for a bit as he watched her come in he closed the door. And he begun to walk up the staires thinking along the time he got up there seeing two bed's Hmm..He sat on the bed and yawned he wasted tired but he just yawned alot.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Sylver followed him, her heart still beating like a rapid hitting on a drum. Sometimes she had the feeling of getting scared. hugely. Like if she wanted to squeak or scream. Watching as he tried opening the door, she offered to help but he declined and got it. It was a big watchtower. Probly was like a small apartment, following Derek up the steps, they came to a room. Yup. mini apartment, just as she suspected. SHe tossed the duffle on the counter and pulled out clips and bullets, placing them on the counter, she lifted her feet and pulled the clips out and placed thoes on the table as well. she fixed the knife in her boot that almost slid out. Then she pulled out the food and water. As well as a bath cloth. She had hoped this place had towls that hadnt been touched. "Lets hope the water still works so we can at least shower." she commented. Sylver looked back at him "You seem alittle tired."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Derek

He took deep breath as he rubbed his neck "Yeah it prob still works..Theres a water shower outside..It works." He shoke his head he wasnt tired he got up and looked out the windows seeing the large field we havent had that much space that was safe in a while. "Im going to go change and take a shower." He grabed a good pair of shirt,pants,boxers, and went outside toward the showers. Walking there was no zombies near the prison at all which was good he walked toward the showers and turned it on made it warm water. He slide off his shirt and looked up the watch tower makeing sure she didnt see him.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Sylver hadnt moved. She was too busy hiding her stuff. Like under the bed in the duffle. Her shirts and such, she just stuffed into her nightstand. Once done, she pulled out her knife. It looked a bit.. dull. So she went to the mini kitchen and looked through the knives for the sharpener thing for the knife, she found it and started to sharpen the knife/dagger. "Dad said to take care of you, and thats what I'll do." her name was engraved on it but in a different language. It was a nice writing though. "Derek!" she called down, not wanting to go and look to call him "Do you have a knife that needs sharpening?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Derek

He looked up seeing her not looking but asking. "Nah mine all are sharpened good enough." He took off alot of clothes but felt really embarrased so he got a towel that was really long and hocked it to the top of the shower and pulled it all around him. So no one could see, he took his shower which was like 5-6 minutes long. He finally was done he dried off and got fresh clean clothes on when he was done he walked back to the watch tower going up the staires after closeing the door and locking it. He ruffled his hair and spiked it up makeing sure it stayed when he got up there he saw her in the mini kitchen he sat on the bed as the lights from the windows all around shinning in. He grabed a pen and held it in his mouth he grabed a journal and started wrighting things down.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Sylver nodded "okay!" she called and stopped sharpeneing hers. Once done, she slid it into her boot, where the cap was so it didnt hurt her She got to her feet and put the knife sharpener away. She then started filling the cabnets with food. She still didnt even take the guns off her back or her belt (the pistol was on her belt). She started to hear some scratching noises towards the back. She pulled out her pistol and walked towards it slowly, sideways like a cop would x3. once she got to it, the scraching stopped and it was just noises. She opened it quickly and saw a zombie tied up "Aw, looks like someone tied you up" she showed a worried fake face and it turned serious "Time for you to go" she shot it in the head, her silencer making it more quiet. It was just a closet. Now what was she gonna do with the body. Could burn it.. No. She went to the kitchen and grabbed trashbags and gloves. She then started wrapping the body up and she tied it. once done, she dragged it down the stairs and outside. Now the hard part was getting it over the fence to the other zombies. She looked around and seen a ladder. She climbed it with a struggle on the side and then she tossed it over with all her strength. She nodded and climbed back down, taking off the gloves and tossing them. She closed the door behind her and locked it. Sylver then ran upstairs and washed her hands off in the small sink. "Well that was just plain discusting" she closed the water and dried her hands "I guess they were keeping someone captive in the damn closest." she nodded to it "apparently i guess they intereigated him but didnt kill him." she shrugged
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Derek

He thought as he saw Sylver come in and with a bag, "Whats in the bag?" He looked at her as he got up and lightly tossed his journal on the counter. The smell comeing in after her, he covered his mouth he decided he should go outside and blow off steam. He walked out the watch tower with his crossbow/Guns and Knives, He smirked and saw some zombies about five of them trying to get in from the other side. He cut the fence open and hurried back he stood there he grabed a arrow and pulled it back on the string the zombies came at him. he shoot a double the arrow went through one zombies head and went into anothers. He grabed his gun and shot two zombies. He had fun with the next, The fattest out of the five he grabed a knife and ran at it as he cut off the zombies neck. There was blood on his hands but not his body or hair, He grabed the zombies bodys and shuved them outside the fence as he grabed the zombies head that was cut off and kicked it and it flew over the fence. He grabed a brown strong wire and tired the fence back together. and grabed his knifes and arrows and guns and crossbow and begun to jog back.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Sylver watched him go. Shrugging it off she finished putting the food and water away. Walking to her bed, she pulled the bag out and grabbed a hairband before shoving the bag under again. She tied her hair back and she flipped the bangs out of her face. Hearing footsteps, she looked at the door and seen it open. Derek of course. The counter held the lose bullets which had to be put in clips sometime soon. Her feet walked over, bringing along herself and she sat down, putting in the bullets. Once they get harder to push in, she pushed them aside for derek to finish up. She just did clips she could do before pushing them into the derek pile. (lol) "Had fun out there?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Derek

He nodded as he got a rag and started washing off the blood off his arrows and set them aside. When he was done with the arrows he started slipping bullets in the gun then slammed the bar of bullets inside the gun [forgot what there called] He did that over and over with all his guns. "Yeah, just my way of blowing off steam i do it all the time." He grabed his bag and sat on the other side of the bed away from Sylver he then opened his bad and begun to breath hard. He grabed his needle with his liquid in there. He bit off the cap on top of the Needle and held it in his mouth, He raised the needle and slammed it in his leg, he has too. "FUCK!" He took a breath it hurts like hell as he then slid it out and wiped the blood alittle off. He put the cap onto the needle again and grunted he slid it into his bag and put it on the counter Near his journal 25 year old man haveing a journal it isnt a journal. It tells him what times to use the needle and what physical things he has done like kill walkers or ran a mile or something. He grabed his journal and jat down [i say jat down alot haha] that he just used the needle.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Sylver nodded "Ah, sounds like a good stress reliever." she finished up the bullets and then put the clips away. When he swore out loud, she jumped lightly and looked at him "Damn, didnt have to scare me half to death." Taking off her boots, she turned and sat cross legged on her bed, looking at him "Why do you have to stab yourself with A needle? And why do it with pain.." she would put ice to numb and then put it in.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Derek

He nodded "I have to stab myself with it, the pain isnt by stabbing it into me its about the needle geting deep its apost too...I have Diabetes i have to take these or my body shuts down and i die." He layed down on the bed and rubed his eyes as he kept moveing around his leg to have the liquid move around as he started breathing hard as his body begun to feel alot better "Best part, afterwards i feel greats..this makes my bravery rise."
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Sylver nodded "Oh I see." she felt bad for him. Poor derek... He had to live with this for so long. She sighed and pulled out the band from her hair and tossed it onto her nightstand "Thats kinda sad..I would be afraid all the time if that happened to me.. But dont worry, I'll take care of you." she smiled warmly "Thats what friends do." she layed down on her side "As for the best part. Thats really good." interesting, huh?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:08 am

Derek

He looked up at her "Thank you.." He said as his voice was very quiet and soft he heard grunting and blood being splattered and like a arrow going into the head. He got up and ran to the window seeing a guy who also had a Crossbow he had light brown hair but it was kind of darker then dirty blonde it was just darkish brown. "Someone else is alive." The guy killed pretty well he does what he does put the crossbow on his back. The guy climbed over the gate and slammed into the ground and grunting and let out a scream but it wasn't like he's been shot or anything. The guy got up and grabed his knife and guns he started running toward the prison door. Derek's knife dropped and made a loud noise, The guy's head snapped out direct and he pointed his crossbow at us. Derek raised his hands as he ran quickly down the staires and slammed open the door. The guy shot his arrow and it scraped his face, Derek screamed and bend down he took a couple seconds and stood up as blood dripped from his face. "WHO ARE YOU!!" The guy just stared at Derek, with the most serious face Derek has ever seen.The guys mouth opened. "Daryl." He looked at Derek. "Daryl Dixon." Daryl stood there clunching his fist. "Well Daryl thats sure a hell of a way to greet someone." Derek said with a Attitude. "Don't give me a damn attitude boy if i wanted too i could made that shot directly in your god damn head." Daryl said raiseing his crossbow at Derek's Head, Derek was speechless.

The White Text is the part Daryl Speaks
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:58 am

oh shiznhap XD

Sylver heard the grunting and blood being splattered as well, another survivor other then bandits? What? That really shocked her, not enough to acually be like a 'OMG' shock. SHe also peeked out the window and seen a guy. Another? Well how lucky they were. They acually found a survivor. Well...he had found them acually. The crossbow being pointed at them was unexpected. But Derek already was gone and down the stairs. She grabbed her pistol and ran after him. Seeing the arrow slam into the wall and fall did catch her by surprise. This man wasnt a friendly and she came out, pointing the gun at the man "Put the crossbow down, Old Man. We dont want to hurt you. We are not bitten. Clearly clean of bites. I'm sure enough we dont have to have eachother at gunpoint and crossbow point. I rather get back inside and be in a safe spot. And right now, I dont feel so safe." her finger wasnt on the trigger, but it could be in a matter of seconds. As well, her voice was serious and buisness-like. She didnt joke when it came to something like this.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Daryl

He slowly put his crossbow and slipped it over his back He was wearing a shirt with no sleeves either as he had this southern accent "Ah Ha You got a girl with ya, not a surprise i see tons of girls like you threatening all around were i came from. Not a surprise to be put at gun point." Derek slowly put his hand on her gun and slowly pushed it down to were he wasn't a gun point. Daryl had a straight face but he also slowly had a frown. "Now, before someone gets shot down. Im going to go into that watch tower." Derek watched him walk into our watchtower as first thing Daryl did was put down his bag and put it away from their bags. Derek just begun to walk to the watchtower as Daryl sat down he was wore out and tired but he wasnt the kind of tired he wanted to sleep he just wanted too sit without getting attacked by watchers.

Best zombie rp evvvver
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Sylver narrowed her eyes at him before Derek placed his hand on top of the gun and pushed it down so she was no longer keeping the man at Gunpoint. She still wasnt sure but then put the gun in the holster on her waist. She also moved out of the way to let him in. All the guy did was sit down, so, since Sylver had a kind heart, she went into the kitchen and grabbed a water and a granola bar. Her bangs fell slightly into her eyes, but she flipped them out of the way before going to Daryl and crouching down in front of him, holding out the items she had gotten "I am assuming you are hungry and thirsty." she had plenty back at her own base. She would have to get more later or something "We have plenty so there is no problem letting you have some."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:25 pm

Daryl

He saw Derek sit on the bed and grab his journal and wroght things down which made Daryl think like "what the hell he doing?" but Daryl didnt want to be in his buisness, Sylver crouched down infront of him she started talking but he didnt talk back he just nodded. He grabed the water and slowly opened it he didnt frown he didnt really smile either he just had no emotion like he honestly didnt give a shit he found people. He glared at her intill she walked off he took a large gulp of the water and it cooled him off which was good he needed to.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Sylver didnt like his expression. Maybe one of thoes (-.-) type of people. She shrugged it off and got back to her feet. Her hand grabbed the gun out of holster and put it away in her nightstand again. She didnt dare fix the knife in her boot. She then looked at Derek and sighed. She was left with nothing to do. Bothering Derek would mean him stopping his recording. And talking to Deryl would piss her off and him if they were to make faces at one another. So, she leaned back on her bed and sighed silently if she could. She decided to speak "Look, we understand you've been through allot, but what made you put Derek at Crossbow point when you could have asked." she didnt bother to look at him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Daryl

When she spoke he rolled her eyes. "What i do is only for me to know. My god damn brother was handcuffed on a roof now he's gone when i went to search for him. So that's how i ended up here...some dumb ass handcuffed my brother now he's somewhere with only one hand. Now i'm going to walk outside." He got up and grabbed his crossbow and had his guns and knives he walked down stairs and left he walked around the large land that was secure. Just wondering around. Derek looked at sylver and put his hand on her shoulder. "Its gonna be alright."

dont forget Daryl is white text.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Sylver kinda felt bad and she sighed before he walked out and was startled by Derek's sudden warm hand on her shoulder. She looked at him and smiled just slightly "I hope so Derek." being the only girl was already hard. Oh well, she would have to deal with it. There was no other way to change that. "He seems.. very heartless though. Like.. Sure he took the water and all but he didnt even say thanks or anything. He just glared and that was just about it."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Derek

"I dont blame him to be heartless...He seems to be going through a rough time..He lost his brother like i did...you can tell he's been through alot of fighting and he is going to be heartless...he's just warming up to us..we just met him so give it time." He gave her a slight kiss on the head and got up to go to the kitchen and grab a water he walked and grabed a cold ice water he walked back and saw Daryl just laying on the grass chilling and drinking his water. He seemed pretty badass, i dont even have the guts to lay on the grass and have zombies trying to get in which they can't.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Sylver nodded "yeah.." he will get used to them. Though, she did hold him at gunpoint which made her feel bad when she did. But he had Derek at Crossbow point so it was fair. That kiss on the forhead made her smile and her eyes closed when he did so. But then snapped open when he walked away. Sure enough, she felt more.. conforted? Maybe. Before, she was more on edge, now, shes fine and feels less close to the end. Thats what she wanted. Looking around, she grabbed a stool and managed to lay on it, then she scooted up and bent herself backwards so she was almost arched. "Dont ask what i'm doing." she had always done this so she was always flexable when she needed to be. Hearing her back crack, she relaxed and brang her legs up and over her body and flipping off. SHe then was back on her feet "Have done that for years and acually kept me in good shape." she put the stool back and looked at her fathers ring on her finger
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:15 am

Derek

He turned around hearing her speek he smirked and walked out the kitchen standing at the doorway of the kitchen to the room with all the windows. Daryl was still down there, he seemed like a good guy we just need time to get to know him there's still some parts in him that he's hiding. He leaned on the door way and smirked and took a large gulp of the water. "That's how you stayed in shape? me i went to the Gym 24/7 and built these guns." He flexed as his Muscals were amazing. He smirked and walked up to her and sat down on the bed.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next