Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Razor and Britt only.

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Razor and Britt only. - Page 4 Empty Re: Razor and Britt only.

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Sylver felt like crawling in a hole and dying. She was gonna lose Derek... more tears streamed down her face and she stood up backing from him and lifting the gun "I love you..Derek..Dont forget that." she hesitated but then pulled the trigger, falling to her knees and sobbing. Derek was gone now..and she got rid of the zombie part of him. Her face buried in her hands as she cried. He was gone forever. He couldnt come back....nor will he...
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:16 am

Daryl

Seeing Derek against the wall dead he put his head down and rubbed his eyes thinking Derek was a good guy very smart he died fighting. He saw Skylver drop to the ground and cry and sob he put his hand on her shoulder and nodded at her he didn't say a word but he looked at Derek and saw a tear stream down his face even when he was dead. Daryl's eyes watered seeing that, Derek been though a lot like Daryl has both lost our brother seeing his parents zombies and haveing too kill them..he died trying to save the group and help us which what made a real solider
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:04 am

Sylver looked up at Daryl, who had put his hand on her shoulder. Tears ran down her face and she looked back at Derek's body "you were a good guy, Derek." she said, her voice cracking. She rose to her feet and wiped her tears away with a sniffle "lets just...get out of here before I really lose it..." staying here would make her cry more or worse. She took a calm and shakey breath "Got any place in mind..?" Sylver had no idea honestly. Sure enough, Derek would want them to both be safe.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:58 pm

Daryl

When she pushed me away i grunted and stood away for a moment, then looked away at the ground holding my crossbow. "I don't know, i'v just been thinking about how you had to kill Derek" I wasn't a big fan of Sylver i squinted my eyes looking at her as i leaned on the door rubbing my eyes and took a big breath, She lost someone she liked i lost my sibling she shouldn't have to feel bad.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:11 pm

Sylver sighed "just lets get out of here Daryl, please? I dont want to stay any longer." she felt like she was going to go through tears again and she just took a deep breath, forcing them to go away "I dont care where we go honestly, anywhere but here." Becides, the blood on her clothes were making her sick from the smell being all over her. "Becides, the blood is starting to stink up the place."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Daryl

He nodded at her while sliding his crossbow over his shoulder for a quick second.he slid up the wall and quick ran over grabbing derek and slowly dragging him to somewhere zombies couldn't eat him. He came walk out grabbing his crossbow and aiming it and shooting every zombie he saw. Grabbing the Arrow from the zombies head, After a while they went to a house who was surrounded by sticks and traps to kill Zombies. It had tons of guns and nice bed and kitchen and food and water. Hmm the person too own this place was gone or dead by any chance. He stood there and looked at Sylver "Seem like a good place to stay"
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Sylver helpped Daryl before they started walking and walking to find a place that looked well cared for. Had food and water, plus ammo and other guns. This was perfect for a base. She looked at Daryl and nodded "Perfect place to stay." she said with a small smile and put her bag down "Does this mean we can change out of these bloodied clothes?" at least it wasnt her favorite outfit!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Daryl

He nodded "yeah lets change." He put down his bags and slid off his shirt with his nice ass body he put the shirt in his bag and he looked at her "This isnt awkward for you at all?" He nodded makeing sure she was okay with him changeing in front of her he slowly took off his pants and slid on new ones and then walked into the bathroom and washed his hair in the sink with shampoo and stuff when he was done dried his hair and brushed it he walked out and looked at her seeing she was still changeing
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Sylver looked away when he took off his shirt, she then went into her bag, pulling out some clothes and starting with her shirt to change "no." she said, not facing him. once he had disspeared from the room, she changed freely since he was behind a closed door. SHe had shorts on and by the time he came out, she was sliding on her tank top without a problem. She looked at him "What?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Daryl

Seeing her topless his eyes widden and he turned around and put his bag down waiting till she changed, when she was done he turned around and looked at her and rubbed his eyes kind of bored and sat on the bed "So what you wanna do?"
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Sylver shrugged and she brang her bag to the side of the wall. She let it sit there and she glanced at him "I dont know. Anything really." she walked to the bed and sat on the end. "We could nap, i guess. I feel like I havent slept in ages." she looked over at him. She kinda felt alittle weird since he had seen her half naked. Well...she had her bra on but still. It was alittle weird but she pushed it aside
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:13 pm

Daryl

He nodded "Sure" He stared into her eyes a bit then looked away he didnt smile he slowly leaned back and closed his eyes his lips totally kissable (;D) he turned and looked at her then looked away closeing his eyes again
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Sylver noticed him looking into her eyes. She smiled a bit and watched as he layed down and closed his eyes. He looked so peaceful..it made her smile more and she crawled onto the bed and layed next to him, and closed her eyes and relaxed a bit. one hand on the side of her and the other on her stomach. Her hand brushed his, but she hadnt relized. Should she kiss him? Or should she just...sleep there?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:27 pm

Daryl

He felt her lay down as her hand brushed agasint his, his eyes slowly opened seeing her laying there he scooted a bit closer even though she may of still loved Derek but whatever didnt really bother him he was a good guy. he layed there slowly laying his arms on his stomach.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Sylver felt him scoot alittle more over from the bit jumpyness of the bed. SHe opened her eyes and looked over at him. She sat up slowly and she slowly leaned down and lightly brushed her lips against his. They were soft and really warm. It was amazing to her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Daryl

Slowly feeling her lips touch his he grips her shirt and pulled her in and deepen the kiss he hasent kissed a girl in a while so this was amazing to him. He pulled her down on him, he deepin the kiss
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Sylver was surprised by this, but she closed her eyes and kissed him back deeply. His lips were so soft and perfect. Her body up against him made her blush, but that was nothing. His kiss is what she focused on. Her hands cupped his face as they kissed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Daryl

He havent kissed in awhile he was gonna lose it and start doing things he would never do, he begun to slip off her shirt and grip on her sides kissing her deeply and pulling her in pressing there bodies together. He didnt love her which made him regret it
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Sylver blushed as her shirt was removed. Was he wanting to do this...? She then pulled her lips from his and she looked at Daryl "deryl...are you sure this is what you want?" to be honest, Sylver was scared. She wouldnt know how good she did or anything. Her face was just pink as she looked at him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Daryl

He felt her pull away as he looked at her and her question made him put his head down, He rubbed his eyes and grunted "I havent done that with a girl for awhile...i want it but im not sure..." He slide to the edge of the bed handing her, her shirt back he had that face he didnt smile he stood up and thought for a moment he fixed his hair and begun to walk off
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:55 pm

Sylver felt bad and she took her shirt and stared down at it. looking back up, she seen Daryl walking away "Daryl. Come here." she got up and walked over. Sliding her shirt back on "i'm sorry that i might have hurt you in some way...i feel terrible for doing so." she stood in front of him "you seem...more uneasy around me.." she seen his expression which worried her
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Daryl

He saw her walk over he looked down and barley at her "No..Its fine" He looked at her sorta and looked away and mumbled "I know you still love Derek...you dont deserve doing things like this with me when you love someone...just pretend this never happend" He then walked off to the weapon room and looked at his crossbow and started to clean the blood off it
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:01 am

Sylver watched him and she felt horrible for even saying something. She peeked her head into thr weapon room "what if I loved you both from the beginning." she said, holding onto the frame "becides..I cant hold onto derek..I cant love someone who I cant see,feel,talk to, or anything. He's gone. All i have is you..
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:06 am

Daryl

He looked at her and leaned on the counter "Sylver i never got a chance to show the real me...if you get to know me im a complete asshole." He looked down and then slowly rubbed his eyes "Well...I dont like Love...im sorry Sylver but i will only accept you as a friend..i cant love you." He nodded at her and looked at his crossbow
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:13 am

Sylver felt like she was stabbed in the heart. It did hurt, but she had to accept it 'y-Yeah.." she said and moved from the doorway and walked down the hall, her hands in her pockets. She headed towards the bed and she crawled into it and curled into a ball under the sheets.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next