Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Razor and Britt only.

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Razor and Britt only. - Page 3 Empty Re: Razor and Britt only.

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:24 am

Sylver looked up and at him and laughed "Yeah, working thoes guns must have been hard work." she sat down next to him and crossed her legs "I dont have guns. I think I have maybe chickies." she tried flexing, no, not guns but..decent mucles and she laughed softly "Seeing a woman with mucles like yours would be alittle weird. But oh well." she shrugged and slid off her boots. She got tired of wearing them and she placed them next to the bed "I'm glad im confortable with someone here. I feel...less off the edge like i was when I was hanging with you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:31 am

Derek

He poked her arm and chuckled "Got something going sometime or later." He smirked at her as he looked into her eyes he havent kissed a girl in the longest time he looked at her lips and slowly leaned in but stayed away a bit kind of nervous she might pushed him away or freak out. He back away but glanced once or twice at her lips intill he clunched his fist and couldnt help it.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:38 am

Sylver's eyes widen slightly as he leaned in. And a light blush spreaded across her cheeks but soon faded as he pulled away. He was about to... thinking about it made her smile a bit but then it faded. Honestly, she hadnt had her first kiss..she was weirded out whenever it came to such a thing. but now that she grew up and was now out of school and more..a bit adulty, it didnt seem so weird.. it felt like a desire she had wanted. "Derek..." she said softly. Thats when she leaned over and brought her lips to his. It was less then an inch away. She was alittlle..scared? Nervous? She didnt know but thats when she pressed her lips to his. The warmth of his lips making chills run up her spine.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:44 am

Derek

When she said his name "yeah..?" When she came closer he started to breath a little hard, when she pressed her lips against his he smiled beneath and kissed her back softly but went in for a deep kiss. He put his hand on her waist and he pressed the kiss deeper. He slowly pushed her onto the bed and climbed onto her he smirked and looked down at her breaking the kiss. "Ha...sorry." He said still on top of her but smirked and looked down at her.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:52 am

Sylver closed her eyes as the kiss got more deeper. Her one hand slid into his hair. Feeling his hand on her waist made her blushed, and her body was being pushed lightly back onto the bed. As soon as he broke away, she opened her eyes and smiled up at him "Its fine. To tell you the truth, you are the first guy I ever kissed. I'm dead serious right now." she giggled lightly and studied his face. He looked just plain amazing. And she just kissed his amazing lips.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:00 am

Derek

He laughed and looked away. "Ah it's fine," He ruffled his hair and slowly climbed on her, he kissed her one last time as the door opened and it was Daryl. "Ah, making some love huh?" Daryl said teasing them as he walked into the extra room and set down his stuff and walked out. Daryl chuckled "I'll Leave Ya'll Alone." He said with a southern accent and walked into his room and shut the door. Derek smiled "He aint bad afterwards." He said looking at Skylver.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:08 am

Sylver kissed him back before the door was opened and reveled Daryl. He made a comment and she giggled alittle "maybe" she commented and looked back up at Derek and nodded "I Misjuged him. He does seem like a good guy. Not one that would want to slit your throat while you sleep." she shook her head with a smile. She then cupped his face with her hands and lighly brushed her thumbs on his cheeks. Sylver was no longer blushing, which she was happy for. SHe met his eyes and smiled getting lost in the hazel-like eyes. She couldnt stop looking at them. They just kept pulling her in. Her heart beated against her chest alittle faster cause of excitement.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:52 am

Bumpy :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:55 am

Derek

He nodded with respect as he got up and rubbed the back of his head giveing second thoughts. We were going short on Supplies as he turned and looked at Sylver "Were running short,....I'll have to go get more supplies..Stay here with Daryl he'll take care fo you. Ill be back as soon as i can." He grabed his bags and put stuff in there he grabed guns and he grabed his knives and he leaned and slowly placed his warm lips on heres and kissed her nicely and softly. He smiled at her and hugged her as he backed up pushing himself away he nodded as he began to walk down the steps and out the door. His eyes widden...Walkers have broken through "..oh my god... WALKERS!" He begun to slip out his knife and stab the ones that came close to him and try to place there hands were ever they could be clinged into. Derek was shuveing his shoulders forward to get one walker off back. Then walkers were all around him he was slitter there throat stabbing them in the face as two got ahold of him. One was clinged onto one arm and one on his shoulder they couldn't bit him but he felt a sharp pain strike through his arm. He screamed out as Daryl came running outside he begun to kill every surrounding walker. "DEREK COME IN NOW! HURRY!" He hurried inside as he still had all his stuff and knives and guns, he grabed his leather jacket and slipped it on he saw Daryl look at him and ask him if he was okay. Derek gave him a slight nodd and walked to the small bathroom he slipped up his sleeve and looked at his wrist...he has been bittin he stared at the bite with no emotion mostly like a small slight sad face. He was speechless as he slammed his other hand against the counter, and yelled "FUCK!" He said in shock and anger ranging as he slowly grabed the door knob and open the door. Daryl turning to look at him as he looked at Sylver and him..he was still speechless.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Sylver nodded "Alright, Be safe." she said before he had kissed her. That sweet filled kiss that she loved. As soon as their kiss was broken they had moved into a hug before he parted and went for more supplies. Hearing a yell in the tower made her grab the gun from the counter and hurry with Daryl. She stopped when Daryl managed to get Derek in, which was a good thing but he was covered in blood. She slid down the rail and to the bathroom, leaning on the frame and looking at Derek worriedly "Derek..?" she said softly before he lifted his sleeve and revealed a bite on his arm. Her eyes widen "no!" she cried out "No, no no no. Derek!" she brought herself to his side and hugged him "Derek..No...you cant change on us..on me..." she lifted her head to meet his eyes, her eyes teared up "You cant die on us.." her hands lifted to cup his face. Her heart was already breaking. Derek was going to turn into a zombie just as soon as they got together..though..he saved her from bandits and she saved him from a few zombies. Before Sylver knew it, tears were falling down her face
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Derek

He breathed in and out seeing she pulled up his sleeve he looked down, as he closed his eyes and slowly opened them as he put down his sleeve and covered his bite and looked at Daryl he stood there his hands clunched as Derek looked at Sylver and wipped the tears away "Im fine.." as he slowly begun to sit down and lay his head down.

hes gonna die like Lee did in a empty room against a wall.. and slowly die.. but it has to go just like Clementine and Lee.

Razor and Britt only. - Page 3 Icriedsohard_zpsffa43625
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:53 pm

but lee lasted long, razor, he cant die so fast XDDD

also nice gif of the alpha in twilight x3

Sylver sat down with him and pulled him to her, she held him, her head resting against his "Derek...why did it have to be you so soon..." she closed her eyes, trying to keep her breathing stedy as she sniffled. Right now, she would want to slowly die with him, but then again, she had to live. She tightened her grip on him, he was slipping away slowly.. somthing she never wanted. EVER. "I'll stay with you the whole time, Derek..I wont leave you to die alone." not that she would die too, but she would rather keep herself with him till the point she couldnt stay anymore.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:10 pm

Thanks i just like the alpha because hes pitch black like Derek.

and i know he aint gonna die fast, hes just gonna get weaker.

Derek

Feeling her get close made him get up and need space "We have to get out of here." Daryl begun to get his stuff and pack up as Derek speed walked sorta to the kitchen and packed the food and water and walked back into the room and packed his clothes and guns and knives. he kept one large knife in his hand. "Ready" As they both nodded they begun to walk down the staires and he stoped at the door and took a deep breath. Daryl raised his crossbow and loaded it and he also had a knife. Derek opened the door there was like two or three zombies. most of them have gone away, Daryl killed one so did Derek. Derek was kind of in a jog as they all jogged into the woods. But Derek had to stop once or twice to catch his breath.

Should Daryl die? or No?
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:16 pm

hes ur charrie XD idk, i wouldnt mind what you did honestly...

Sylver watched and then nodded, getting up and started packing up with the guys. She zipped up her bag and put it over her shoulder, her gun on the belt holster and her knife neatly in her boot. Once done, she followed the guys out and she pulled out her gun, as soon as derek opened the door, She got one zombie, Derek and Daryl got the other two. Thats when they jogged out and to the woods. Sylver toughened up and she wiped her tear streaked face. Of course, she kept patrol and looked around when derek took breaks to catch his breath. She then looked at him "Will you be okay? Need any assistance?"

I was freaking out when seth and the girl died I was like NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then everyone else was dying and i was screaming my head off XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Derek

He noded at her as then the saw a city he walked toward it, he turned to her and Daryl and saw a road full off Zombies..He turned to her and Daryl and saw a zombie behind us he had a idea he grabed his knife and stabed the knife through the zombies head and begun to grab some insides of the zombie and handed it to them. "Rub yourself with this....just...do.." He was loseing his breath but tried to talk. "it." He said as he begun to rub the insides on him to get the zombies scent on him and so did Daryl.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:40 pm

Sylver shivered "Ew..gross..." she said and sighed, starting to do it, she didnt like it one tiny bit. Sure she was a strong girl sometimes, but sometimes, she had to be a girly and say 'ew gross' or something like that. Its true, it was gross, but she had to do it "I'm guessing this is gonna camo us? Because i know this could not be for anything else." chills ran up her spine and she shivered slightly. 'it is a good idea, Derek. But very messy and disturbing." Stop complaining, Sylver!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:41 pm

Derek

He was done with all three of us, he stood up and looked at her kissing her forhead slightly he grunted as he grabed his knives and guns just in case and Daryl grabed his crossbow. "Ready" We begun to walk down the staires and he opened the door and walked out the zombies took a quick sniff out of us and then just stumbled off. Daryl with no emotion seems like he've done this before. Derek begun to walk into the city with Sylver and Daryl, he then begun to feel dizzy he tried to stay awake as he then everything blacked out he fell to the ground.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Sylver closed her eyes for a brief moment before he pulled his lips from her head. She nodded and gripped her pistol, walking down and out with them. The Zombies being up all in her personal space was freaking her out. As soon as they walked away, she stuck with Derek and Daryl. She didnt have the discusted look on her face, more like an unconfortable one. After a while of walking, she seen Derek get alittle unbalanced before he fell, which made her whisper-yell his name before she picked him up with the help of Daryl. Looking around she seen an open (was it a car place thing? I forgot) and she walked with Daryl and dragged derek with him to the PLace and she walked inside. She closed and blocked the door behind them and she placed Derek down and seen a cop in the window but he was a zombie, he couldnt get out which was good. She gently patted Derek's cheek "Derek? Derek are you okay?" he looked more pale and she worried about the bite.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:06 pm

Derek[b]

He finally woke up by being patted on the cheek [b]"Your Okay..."
He ran his hand along her cheek "I dont think i can handle this anymore......" He had a tear stream down his face as Daryl was stabbing the hell out of the zombie in that room. Derek his eyes kept threating to close, he looked at her slightly "keep that hair short okay...." [i]He looked at her but didnt smile[i]
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Sylver nodded and tears formed in her eyes, she took his hand and used her other hand to cup his face "I will..Derek.." she looked in both his eyes, tears still falling. Sylver gently brushed her thumb over his tear "Derek...Is it already too late for you..? It cant be...." she couldnt lose him so fast. They tried their best to keep one another safe, she wanted to keep another one safe, she didnt want him to go away so soon. "I cant lose another person that I love.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Derek

He handed her a gun "I'll miss you Sylver." He looked down then slowly up at her this came so soon he didnt wanna die even though he knew one day he would. But it came so soon he looked at her and he had dried tears on his eyes he then leaned on the wall loseing his breath pretty quick
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Sylver took it and she kept patting his cheek "Dont close your eyes, please? For me." losing another loved one was like another scar. She hugged him but not tightly "please...not now..." she said softly "I wish this had never happened, Derek.." her voice craked as she spoke, she sniffled and didnt want to let him go
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Derek[b]

He hugged her back [b]"Your gonna have to shoot me before i change"
He held her hand with the gun in it

sorry im sick
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:48 pm

its okay :)

Sylver's eyes widen and she shook her head "Derek..." her tears kept falling more frequently, "I dont want to Derek...It'll hurt me.." she looked at the gun and tried breathing calmly and she looked back at him seeing his face was serious. He really wanted her to.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Derek

I looked at her with a tear "You....have..too.." He said leaned on the wall and his mouth slowly begun to open and begun to try losing all the moister. His eyes begun to shut but he forced them open "do it..Daryl will take good care of you..." He looked at her and held her hand one last time and let go laying his hand on the side looking down and back up at her. I didnt know what to do my heart was shutting down and my eye's begun to close this was over i couldn't handle the pain anymore. I looked at her one last time and told her softly "do..it.." I said before clseing my eyes.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next