Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

2 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt - Page 3 Empty Re: Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 6:33 pm

The fallen was blocking her every attack, he could see many holes in her defence. "You call yourself an angel? Hahaha, you have a long way to go!" They say that the wound to ones heart heals a hundred times longer than a flesh wound, in this case it was also true. His goal was to make her lose her focus and then strike back, though judging by her apperance he already saw that she was going to make a mistake sooner or later.

Ryu's body slammed hard to the ground, aching in pain he needed time to recover, all he could do now was wait and pray that Mia was okay. Though he could se sparks flying in the air meaning that she was trying to fulfil her role as an angel. "Women.." They trully are a mistery..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Mia glared "Indeed I do. But that doesnt stop me from fufilling my destiny!" She spun and smacked him with the not sharp part of her blade. She then swung up and spun again, aiming for the side. He had hurt Ryu. And now, she was going to kill him. "No one. Hurts. My. Friends." or guys that she likes. She dodged his attacks an got slight cuts on her arms but it never bugged her during fights like these.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 6:49 pm

The fallen got hit with a pretty stupid trick, making him quite furious. "Oh.. So you like to play!" He swings his sword at Mia, they clash as he pushes her sword to the side charging it with dark energy. "Ohh.. What's wrong!" The dark energy suddenly surged through the two swords making an explosion sending Mia backwards. "You are lucky that I'm even wasting my time with you.." He spoke with a grin on his face.

Ryu felt the explosion aftershock even on the ground. "What the hell is going on..?"
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 7:11 pm

Mia was sent back, flipping and hitting the floor. Her sword was white again and she stood up, "I am not giving up." she picked up her sword and breathed hevily. She looked at him, her aura turning black, her appearance changing and the sword turning dark. her hair was black along with her clothes, her eyes were red. She walked over to him and lightly touched his face "Oh my. Did that angel hurt you." she said in a cold dead tone. She wasnt planning on hurting him now. She walked around him, lightly running her fingers on his wings "I would love to have the same colored wings. Mine are just a black brown." her clothes were alittle more showy. But it didnt seem to bug her. "How about me being yours, hmm? I know I would love to be yours."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Ryu could see everything he clenched his fists and raised his body, his breathing was heavy as the blood from the head wound went down his left eye, the mask had another cracks. He finally stood up yet his legs were giving up on him as he fell on his knees. His hands were shaking... "What's going on...?"

The fallen angel curiously looked at Mia, he chuckled slightly. "What about you boyfriend over there?" He continued to look at Mia as she circled around him, though he didn't let go of his guard not even for a second. "I bet he is really pissed about this.. Or do you want power so much that you would let him die?" He spoke with an evil grin on his face moving his look slightly at the demon boy that was on his knees. How pathetic.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Mia looked at Ryu then at the fallen "Oh please. I rather have you." she looked at Ryu when the fallen wasnt looking and she winked at him with a small smile before losing it quickly. She stood in front of the fallen and pulled him down so her lips were nearly touching his "Why dont you show me some love, Fallen?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Even though this was all an act Ryu's heart was burning and hurting, he couldn't help but collapse his face hitting the concrete floor. Even though he was a demon that fall really did take it's toll on his body. "M..-Mia.." He barely spoke feeling a lot of pain in his body.

The Fallen chuckled to her proposal, he moved his hand on her cheek. "I'll show you all the love you need.. As soon as that demon scum is sent back to hell." He spoke as he pushed Mia aside grabbing his sword and walking towards Ryu. "You really are an idiot.." His voice sounded happy about this situation. "A demon that wants Gods redemption.. Somebody really did hit you in the head..." He continued to speak as he kicked Ryu right at his ribs. The kick made Ryu flip on his back as he moaned in pain. "Look at the sky.. Do you see God helping a demon like you..? Even lord Satan hates you.. Now even your girlfriend hates you.." Fallen raised his sword above his head aiming it straight at Ryu's heart. "You will never see Heaven boy! God will never forgive you!" He swung his sword at Ryu..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Mia smirked as her color came back, the black gone, her eyes back to normal, her hair blonde again,her white light glowing along with her clothes and she charged towards the fallen and she stabbed him right through the shoulderblades, sure enough she pierced his heart. She pulled the sword out and kicked him aside watching his dead body. She then went to ryu and started healing him "Ryu...please be okay.." she kissed his head lightly and pulled him onto her lap "I had to trick him, Ryu." she nuzzled him lightly "it was the only way to get his guard down."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 8:11 pm

Ryu coughed out some blood, he was sure that he fractured some of his bones. Two of his ribs were broken due to the kick that monster did. But everything was fuzzy around him, he was still dizzy and everything felt strange. Ryu noticed that Mia was trying to heal him, though she should know that it will take two times longer to heal him since he is a demon. "Mia.." He spoke gently as the mask on his face made several cracks, he coughed out some more blood trying to speak. "N-never do that again.." His breathing started to slow down, everything around him faded as he closed his eyes. Everything was reverting to what it was, Limbo was collapsing and the bright blue sky was visible again, the gentle sun rays fell on Ryu's beaten face as he layed there unconscious.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Mia got worried and she looked around, her clothes back and her weapon gone. She picked him up and brang her to her house. She hurried inside and went to her room, putting him on the bed and starting to heal him with all her might. She'll use as much enegry as she can. "Stay with me, Ryu..." she couldnt lose him. He protected her even though she disobeyed him. She sat there for a really long time, healing him. She knew she had gotten some things healed enough for him to live and she rested her head on the side of the bed, holding Ryu's hand.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 8:37 pm

"You really are dumb.. You know that don't you?" Ryu oppened his eyes finding himself surrounded by darkness. The whole room was dark and yet there was only a mirror visible out of all the things located in the room. He gently stood up, even though he knew this wasn't reality everything still hurt the same. "Well I don't need you to tell me that." Ryu walked closer to the mirror seeing his own reflection talking back to him. "But then again, this was the first time you did anything like that.. Do you get what your current condition is? If you die, I die." Ryu looked to the side. "But if you lend me more power I can win!" The mirror image laughed. "You just want power so you could prove to God that you are different! Helloooo! Wake up! You are a demon!" Ryu looked back at the mirror. "But that doesn't mean I have to be cursed to live in hell!" The mirror image crossed his arms. "The girl.. Don't tell me you are doing this for the girl.. Woah.. You really do watch a lot of soaps." Ryu turned around and started to walk away. "You know.. You better be careful not to die. I mean, not for my sake.. But if you die, you would be taking two people with you. That girl and yourself.." Ryu smirked, a white door appeared at the center of the room. "I know that.. That's why I'm fighting.." The door opened and Ryu walked through it.

Ryu slowly opened his eyes, his vision was still blurry, though he could feel somebody holding his hand. This soft and gentle touch.. "Mia..." Ryu barely spoke as his gentle yet fragile voice was quiet. Though he couldn't see he could feel her warmth..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Mia slowly woke up when she heard him "Ryu, are you okay..?" she lifted her head and rubbed her eyes, kissing his hand. and looked at his face. She had cleaned him off so he was just shirtless now since his shirt was full of blood. She crawled onto her bed next to him and she hugged him "I healed you as much as I could" she said lightly. Her gold strands covered some of his chest. "I'm sorry I didnt listen to you...."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Ryu still couldn't see anything, his nerves were probably still in shock from that fall.. "Well.. I feel like I hit a truck.. But other than that I'm fine.." He could feel Mia's arms going around his body as she laid next to him, her body was so warm... Was this any similar to heaven? "You didn't have to trouble yourself over me, I'm fine!" Saying that made himself realize that his ribs were broken, ahh.. Painful... "Please.. Don't ever do that again.." Ryu's eyes showed a lot of sadness, as the memories of the event occured.. "My chest started to hurt seeing you do those things... It was so painful.. I've never experienced anything more painful than that.." His body started to shake remembering those moments..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Mia sighed "Im so sorry...I didnt mean to..it was the only choice left before my body fully gave out." she sat up and kissed his cheek "your ribs are slightly healed. Not much broken anymore. That pain that you feel in your chest...well, its love." she smiled "Demons cant love. And you love." she was happy to know that he might have loved her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Ryu could barely move any part of his body... "If you just gave me a second I would have finished him off.." He blushed, this was quite embarassing to be saved by a girl.. "My wounds will quickly heal so don't worry about that.." The last part really did startle him a bit. "Love..?" This was really unbelievable, even hearing that from his inner self sounded a bit strange.. Was he really feeling this way? He remembered the days spent in school, even though they didn't talk to much Mia would smile at him everytime he looked at her. "Did I really fall in love back then..?" Ryu questioned himself trying to understand more about 'love'. Being a demon that was clearly impossible for him to feel.. What was he then?
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Mia giggled "maybe you did." she held his hand "I know I had a crush on you in school. But we never talked so it was hard to really have things to talk about you." she moved some hair from his face "Maybe you arent full demon. Maybe part Demon but not all, so you are mostly the person to love and stuff. I know I seen good in you, Ryu." she smiled and hugged him lightly, back to her bubbly self.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Ryu thought about the past a bit more.. "Maybe if we had talked back then.. I wouldn't have ended up like this.." He spoke gently taking a deep breath. "I've been all alone my whole life, truth be told I don't even remember my parents.. I feel broken." Ryu spoke looking up at the ceiling. "My whole life I've blindly believed that I am a demon... I'm just scared that someday I wake up and I can't even recognize myself anymore.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Mia shook her head "Dont be scared. You have me. I wont let that ever happen" she cupped his cheek "I can promise you that." she so badly wanted to kiss him. But she was scared to do so. "Maybe I should listen to you more." she smiled, brushing her thumb on his cheek.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Ryu closed his eyes having a gentle smile as he heard Mia's words, there was so much that he wanted to tell her, but it was best not to bother her at this time. The things that he wanted to tell her now were ment on happier occassions.. "I will end this war.. So that you can live your life in peace.. I promise you that.." He spoke as her scent was refreshing, reminding him of the time when they were still at school.. It was so long ago, yet he never did forget about her..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed May 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Mia smiled and rested her head on his chest "I'm glad to have you." she listened to his heart. It relaxed her. "did you know, in school, how much I really wanted to get to know you but I couldnt cause I was so shy. I wouldnt have known what to say since I wasnt good with talking first. and I would have chickened out."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 4:37 am

Ryu moved his hand genlty through her golden hair, as he took a deep breath. "Back then I was so confused.. The fact was that I knew you were an angel, that's why I kept my distance.." The bed was so soft, Mia was so gentle. "Back then I spent most of my time in Limbo, I visited the schools infirmary all the time... Because of my today you almoust got hurt.." Everything that happened today was his own fault, that was the true reason why he avoided to interact with anybody in school, what if they got dragged in Limbo? This was the first time that this has happened, he was scared that maybe next time things won't go so smoothly..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 8:13 am

Mia sighed "I was hurt, yes, but it wasnt your fault, Ryu. I did what i was born to do. It is my job to clean the earth. Not all by myself, but with other angels too." she closed her eyes as his hand ran through her hair. It felt nice. Her mom used to do the same when she was a kid and she would fall right to sleep.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 9:32 am

Ryu hated the idea of her fighting, making him growl slightly. Guess his demon personality hasn't calmed down still. "You should only fight when you have too.. Leave the rest to me!" Mai's scent was pure, how could she stay this close to him? This was bothering him slightly, even though there is good inside of him that doesn't the change the fact that he is a demon. Sooner or later he would have to face the angel council.. Being this close to an angel, Ryu could only dream of this happening..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 9:36 am

Mia looked at him "The more I fight, the more I grow. Which means I could be stronger then now. I get stronger each time I kill a demon. My Wings start to grow insted of being small ones. Soon enough, my wings could be big enough to protect and able to embrace you. Keep you safe with me." she took his free hand "I wouldnt want anything to happen to you just as you dont want anything to happen to me.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 9:46 am

Ryu couldn't say anything about that.. It was her own desire though he was gonig to continue fighting alone for now, that was the best way to keep her safe. "What would your parents say about that goal? Would the accept me the way I am..?" The chances were slim, knowing what could happen. Whatever her parents decide he would honor and uphold their decision, there was nothing he could do to change their opinion off straight away..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next