Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

2 posters

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt - Page 4 Empty Re: Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 9:51 am

Mia nodded "They should. I mean, Look at you. You're so sweet. And when that force pushed me away in the kitchen, you cared for me and lightly touched my face. No demon has a touch such as yours. All demons are cruel, even that fallen was cruel. That Fallen didnt have a touch like yours. And your chest was hurting when I had to trick that fallen. You do Love. Demons never love. They hate."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 9:59 am

Ryu wasn't feeling very optimistic about that matter. "There are various types of demons.. Your parents would think that I'm just trying to use you... There are many demon that act kind to get what they want.. That's why I want to tell you not to trust anybody that you don't know.. Not even me.. Maybe I can't live up to your expectations.." With a painful heart he spoke trying to cover his overflowing emotions, there were things that he did that would make her regret her decision to trust him. He really didn't deserve Mia's kindness..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 10:05 am

Mia sighed and sat up "I feel no evil in you. just that tiny bit. Thats how I know you're different from every demon." she looked down at her hand that held his "Honestly, my parents told me that I wouldnt find someone here. I hadnt till now.." she looked at him "I never knew the feeling of Love."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 10:13 am

Ryu blushed hearing Mia's words, her eyes were beautiful, he moved his look at her lips and blushed a lot more. He couldn't take it, he then looked away slightly, his face still red. "D-don't say it like that.." His body was slowly recovering thanks to Mia, having somebody to take care of you when you were hurt was a strange feeling.. This was the first time he allowed anybody to get this close to him..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 10:22 am

Mia stood up "I will stay with you. Even if it costed my life." she took a breath and looked at him "If you ever ran away, I would always find you." She sat down next to him "you deserve better then being a demon.." she cupped his face and leaned in close ready to kiss him before she heard something outside and she darted up, her sword appearing in her hand and she looked outside. Her clothes started changing into armor "I'll be back." she hurried outside and spreaded her wings, hiding her and the demon to the human eye, again. "Another one who dares to challange me." the demon did look discusting. But she was going to slay him. She charged toward him, swinging her sword as it clashed with its bladed arm.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 10:44 am

The demon was a few inches taller than Mia, showing his razor sharp teeth he moved his tongue out at her. He smiled trying his best not to laugh. "Don't worry little princess, this can be over in a second.. You just need to surrender that boy to me." To him it was pointless to fight an angel, that boy had a large bounty on his head for some strange reason and he wasn't going to let this chance go to waste.

Ryu felt the demon pressence and the clash between Mia and the demon. Razer. Though it was obvious it was him he didn't expect a higher class demon to come and look for him. He got off the bed, the sharp pain in his ribs was still there. But he couldn't stop here. "Guess I can't hold back this time.." He started channeling his power, as soon as he did a black coat with a white cross on it's back materialized. He quickly put it on as both of his swords were on his back now. He made his way downstairs heading outside, his mask already formed on his face as he stepped outside.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 10:49 am

Mia growled "I will not let him go!" she took a step back and used her strength to try to cut him. She had to dodge some moves. She jumped in the air and let herself drop, she tried taking a blow to his head. When she seen Ryu, she quickly flew over. Standing in front of him "Go back inside Ryu!!!!" she turned back around and had to block the demon that really wanted to kill her from behind. She held her sword from the handle and the back of the blade (where she couldnt get hurt), using her strength to keep her from crushing to the ground.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 11:08 am

Razer was really in a fighting mood right about now, he was rather intrigued by her fighting style and wanted to test her a bit more before he got to Ryu. No doubt about it, this angel was very talented, at this young age to block his attacks was a very rare sight. Soon he noticed Ryu lunging forwards but the angel blocked it. "Long time no see! How have you been? Your hiding your face again? You know that we are all dying to know what you really look like.." He spoke having a psychotic smile on his face.

Ryu moved his head to the side, you could hear a loud crack as he was trying to make his body a bit flexible. There was no doubt about it, it was Razer, his psychotic smile and ugly face couldn't be mistaken. "Don't worry.. That doesn't need to bother you anymore, this will be over soon.." It was the old Ryu under that mask, his demon side wasn't awakened and he was hopping it would stay that way. Ryu moved with unbelievable speed leaving away a light blue aura that marked his path, right in between Mia and Razer, pushing Razer back with his sword making the demon jump back. The odd thing was that Ryu was using only one sword, the white crest that was in the shape of the cross shined with a blue aura engulfing Ryu's whole body. But this aura was pure and not in any way evil which was strange for people to see.

Razer smiled, chuckling slightly. "Hmm.. Guess this is going to be fun!"
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 11:22 am

Mia watched him, he moved fast, she had to work with him. She moved and she swung at the demon. Of course it clashed. She smirked and slid the sword scross his arm and then did her spin and swung upward. Sure enough, she would get hit back. She wouldnt be able to trick this demon. She had to think "Its going to be more funner when we're finished with you!'
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 11:34 am

Razer deflected every blow, the angel was fast and he knew that, but Razer had lived more than ten thousand years, something like this wasn't going to slow him down. "Tsk. You can't even scratch me like th-" In that split second Ryu phased leaving back a white aura and connected his sword with the demons hand. "You still have a long way to go!" Razer grabbed Ryu's sword and pulled Ryu's face down to his knee, luckily Ryu was able to put his guard up and block the knee. Razer tried to punch him, yet Ryu phased again right behind him kicking him from behind, then phasing again and this time he used his elbow to strike Razer right in the face sending him back.

"We should be on guard, there is a chance he is going to drag us in Limbo. We need to kill him or fend him off until he gets bored." Ryu spoke as the aura around him was pure, this was the first time he was embracing this part of him, it felt so different than his usual demon form. "I trust you Mia. Ill do my best to support you." Knowing Mia wouldn't be satisfied if Ryu took him out, she was an angel, Ryu was giving her a chance to become stronger. He had a gentle and reasuring smile.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 11:49 am

Mia looked at Ryu and nodded. She pressed a kiss closest to his lips since the Mask blocked her. Thats when she took off, a white aura over her sword. SHe kicked him back, stright in the chest. She then jumped back and jumped in the air, landing behind him and slicing his back. She froze when she seen her mother. Her eyes widen, her guard being down and it caused her to be smacked into a wall. SHe screamed in pain but she got up to her feet. Once she went to charge she was smacked again and she skidded across the floor. Her Sword sliding away. "no.." she screamed in pain as a sharp pain went through her ribs, Barely touched them. Then she was thrown towards her sword and she reached for it, grabbing it. She needed to heal.

Mia's mother appeared but stopped Ryu from jumping in "Dont. Just watch" her mother wanted to help. But it was best for her daughter to learn "She needs to learn to fight even when wounded as it heals. So far, she hasnt master such power. And I know, she'll master it now."

Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Ryu was a bit shocked by her kiss, touching the part of the mask where her lips were. Though he was quickly brought back to reality seeing what Razer was doing to Mia. Just before he phased towards her he was stopped by an angel. Listening to her reasons still made him quite angry. "If it was an ordinary demon it would be okay.. But this is Lieutenant Razer, he's not a small fry. And I know his fighting style.." This time Razer prepared well and dragged Ryu into Limbo as the rest remained in the normal dimension. Everything around Ryu started to shift and change, the terrain this time changed as well as the sky was dark red. "Tsk.. Razer really is a coward.." Several minions appeared facing Ryu, each looked different and each had it's own weapon. "Guess I have to find my way back.." Ryu sprinted towards the minions holding his sword in his hand, there was a loud clash.

Razer smirked looking at the angel girl, his psychotic smile still there. "What's wrong little girl? Can't endure the pain? I made sure that your little friend can't help you.. hahahaha" He laughed hysterically. "It's not even fun.. Come on, give me a challenge!" Though the apperance of another angel didn't matter to him, seeing that she had no intention to join the fight was good for him, less work to be done either way.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Mia got up slowly with the sword in her hand. She laughed and kept laughing "I wouldnt give up that easy." sucking up the pain, she moved quickly and striked him "Wounded or not. I'm not letting you take him." she closed her eyes, they leaked a blue aura, when she opened them, her eyes had blue flames around them. She charged at him with speed, her wound healing. "I will not let my kind down." she kicked the blade upward and sliced his arms that blocked "Want a challange, then you got one!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Razer was surprised on how her power suddenly increased, she had something that other angels didn't but he couldn't point it out at the moment. He moved forward with his punch aiming next to Mia, though the blades that were atatched to his arm were heading straight at her throat. With the new power that the angel possesed she easily dodged his attacks. He then disolved into dark matter and reapeared behind her sending a kick at her. "But you know that no matter how much you struggle Ryu's destiny is to die!" He was sure that this kick was going to hit her, yet she even blocked it with her sword. He had a grin on his face jumping back to avoid her sword. This is very fun!
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Mia glared at him "No it isnt!!!" she moved her sword as fast and hard as she could at him. She wanted him down. Her eyes narrowed. "Ryu is staying with me forever!" she wasnt going to lose him. She didnt want to. She didnt want him dead "maybe its your destiny to die. Dont you think?" her smirk grew and flew streight up and dropped down with such speed, her sword pointing streight down, she was going to make him a Kabob!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 12:49 pm

Hmph, so emotional. Razer was hitting just the right buttons to make her lose her cool. Her attack was fast and filled with anger, the demon just jumped back at the right time avoiding her attack. "Demons hate him, angels hate him... He is only hated, and you are just acting all nice because you want to 'save' him from becoming what he truly is!" Razer was known for provoking his foes, making them emotionally unstable for fighting. "Be a little smart, who in the right mind can love a monster like him?" The psychotic smile was back as he only laughed at Mia.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 12:57 pm

Mia was gonna go crazy. She hated this "I dont care what he is. I will always love him. If it ment my life. Then so be it." She clenched her fist "you're a demon. What do you know. Oh, right, Idiotic things!" She kept swinging at him "You should have never came here. Your father fills your head with lies. He's jealous. Always will be."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Razer dodged most of her attacks while blocking the rest that he couldn't, with a grin on his face he could see that she really didn't have any tactic to fight against him. "Hm.. I came here to see who defeated Nikolai, you know, the fallen angel that my superior sent.. To my surprise it was some girl that can't even scratch me.. He replied as he ducked to avoid her attack, he then moved to the side and kicked her right shoulder and then again retreating. "'Father' jealous? Hahhahahaha!" He couldn't stop laughing from this statement. "Poor Ryu.. I pitty the guy, he has to babysit a brat like you.." Razer couldn't help but wonder what kind of trick did she pull on Nikolai to take his life.. Nevertheless this was amusing. "I wonder how your boyfriend is holding in Limbo.. Well, I should pay him a visit soon.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 2:55 pm

Mia was breathing hevily, laying on the floor. She looked up at the sky and started laughing, her wings turning black and her dark form taking over. "ah, angels. So pathetic." she sat up and looked at the demon "its so funny." she stood up "dont you think? Angels, pfft, nice filthy things." she flipped her black hair out of the way "Sad that you ruined this body." she looked down at her stomach, but the clothes were fine, just full of blood "What a bad way to ruin this outfit."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 3:02 pm

Razer laughed a bit louder now, his psychotic nature showing. "Oi oi, don't tell me you used the same trick on that idiot of an fallen angel. Don't tell me it's just the looks, or is there some trick behind your change?" He questioned quite curious, she did look a lot more evilish and stuff.. Probably any guy would fall for her seductive look and personality. "Your body will recover, though I don't have any intention of playing around with you." He added moving his finger and pointing up at the sky, moving it left then right. "Hmm.. He's doing a good job.. Was hopping that they would at least make him tired.. What an interesting fellow." He moved his look back at the so called 'angel'. "Guess he is fighting his hardest just to come back here.. What an idiot!"
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Mia crossed her arms "Oh please. I'm nothing like that angel." she walked over "Bring Ryu back why dont you? We could both finish him off." she had to lie as much as she could She needed to get him unguarded. She was going to put him in a place where you can see, but there is nothing to see. The worst thing in the world.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Razer couldn't really swallow her personality change, it felt so unatural, then again he wasn't the one to judge people by their cover. Though he was aware that this was all part of her trick. "I'll give you the chance to watch him fight, though you can't interact with him." He moved his hand in the air revealing what was going on in Limbo.

There were many minions that were scattered around the whole area, some had deep cuts while others were scattered in pieces. Ryu was in the air swinging his sword in the air before striking another demon down, three more demons jumped up as he used a chain that was hidden in his coat to grab it by the foot, pulling it closer to him and then kicking it back at the other two. His aura was changing frequently depending the situation, from bright ocean blue to dark blody red. As it changed his speed and variety changed aswell. He got a few cuts and bruises from the demons but they weren't that serious. Though he was slightly tired, his breathing was heavy.

"Isn't he lovely? He already leveled half of a platoon, yet he quickly adapts to every enemy and makes a counter-strategy." Razer spoke moving his look back at Mia. With an evil grin. "He has great potential as an angel and a demon. Makes me very proud to see him grow up.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Mia looked up and felt heart broken, he was getting tired. She glared at the demon and touched her sword as it turned dark. She charged toward him "Dang it! let him go! I will remove your head!!" she swung at him, her wings going white again and her angel form back. "If that was you up there, you would want out. Now let. Him. Out." her sword became light again, filled with an aura "As an angel, as my duty, I will rid you from this place!!!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Razer had all of this calculated very carefully, knowing to push the right buttons was his best trait. "Now, now.. I've been nice and didn't went in myself to kill him.. I just came here to play around." He spoke really happy that he had the chance to see Ryu in action, it was rare to see a fighter so adapt. "For an angel you sure do care for your duty too much.. Well, you win." Razer snapped his fingers and Limbo slowly started to collapse. "He will be out in a two minutes, so don't worry. It's just that you asked me so "politely" that I had to listen. Well have fun!" Razer chuckled to himself, still looking at Mia. "You can calm down now, it's not like I'm going to do anything more." His grin widened slightly. "But you look beautiful in black, it suits you."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Mia looked up at Limbo. It was falling. Okay, where wad ryu now? She looked back at Razer and rage filled her "I am going to kill you." she felt power within her. Pulseations went through her body, and she started fighting with him. She didnt care of what happened. As long as he was dead, she was happy. "You dont deserve to live. " she kept swinging at him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next